Sunday, February 13, 2005

Totally out of context... but it's my blogspot... I do what I want!
ckaka121025: yea, my friend thinks ur really cute
Plus, one more ciboy/sheep fan...
ckaka121025: we will worship tiny objects
nelsobradley: yup
nelsobradley: and rotate them occasionally
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: oh dear!
ckaka121025: we will devote all our time and money to searching for all of the sheep
And, to make up for the out-of-context-edness of the first line... here's a neat line that I just dug up from Camie's xanga: (...very well put I think)
Nevertheless, seeing their brightened faces and embracing their welcoming arms really makes me feel so unbelievably blessed. Some things just don't change... and I find so much comfort in this constancy because this is... home.

3 Comments:

Blogger ckaka121025 said...

puhahaha I can't believe you used that to describe your cult.

1:04 AM, February 13, 2005  
Blogger ckaka121025 said...

As for cuteness it's SO taken out of context! BUT hey if it makes you feel good about yourself, no one's stopping you. lol

1:06 AM, February 13, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

fine fine fine. The TRUTH is that I'm the "friend" and the "really cute" one is the girl at the boba place, and that is ckaka telling her that I think she is cute. There... my conscious is now clear.

9:52 AM, February 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home