Monday, February 14, 2005

Futile Attempts to get me a Valentine...
number 1:
nelsobradley: won't u be my Valentine?!
Auto response from AiYaYaYaYaYaYa: I am away from my computer right now.

number 2:
nelsobradley: are u taken as a valentine?
ChReeSa38: by two people
ChReeSa38: but there's plenty to go around
nelsobradley: :-( ok

I got desperate:
nelsobradley: BE MY VALENTINE!
J0HNNy W Hy: no!
nelsobradley: say you'll be my valentine!
J0HNNy W Hy signed off at 4:10:46 PM.

side comment: anyone else notice how jon always says "so..." in real life?... well now he's doing it via aim.
J0HNNy W Hy: SO...

2 Comments:

Blogger ckaka121025 said...

Awww you should have asked your ciboys!

8:59 PM, February 14, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

update: I asked DERI* and she said... "YES!"


*my ciboy

4:09 PM, February 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home