Monday, December 07, 2009

Truffle Guy and Fantastic Mr. Fox

Jonathan: have you heard of this guy?
Jonathan: http://www.yelp.com/biz/truffle-guy-san-francisco
me: who
Jonathan: the truffle guy
Jonathan: he sells chocolate truffles
Jonathan: i bought some from him on friday
Jonathan: except i didn't know he packs them with pot
me: ooooh!
me: in sf?
Jonathan: well in oakland
Jonathan: he was in oakland
Jonathan: so after i ate one
Jonathan: i went to see the fantastic mr fox
Jonathan: and i had no idea what was going on
me: hahahaha
me: was it amazing?
Jonathan: i still don't know what the movie's about
Jonathan: i remember laughing when no one else was
me: omg
me: hahahaha
Jonathan: yeah
Jonathan: man
Jonathan: ridiculous!
me: amazing
Jonathan: well, if you see a guy selling chocolate truffles
Jonathan: you'll know what it means

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Who HASN'T heard of the truffle guy?? I'm still trying to run into him.

11:17 AM, December 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home